Minutes | April 18, 2014
Meeting Minutes: April 18, 2014
- The Best Community Events Contest held by the APA awarded our Rum Runners Weekend presentation First Place in the Spring/Fall Category and the Brant Lake Winter Carnival received Honorable Mention! Kudos to us!!!
- The TLBA committee for the North Warren Scholarship will be getting the application to the school this week. Essay topic will be an idea of an event or change that would benefit our community. Scholarship will be for $500.
- This year’s Car Hops will take place the 2nd Friday of every month, beginning May 9th and running through September. Stone Bridge & Caves, The Crossroads, Upstate Agency, Mark Sissons of Edward Jones, The Panther Mt. Inn and Gallo Realty volunteered to purchase trophies for this monthly event.
- The ATV Poker Run to benefit the Helper’s Fund will be held May 10th. Ride begins at the Tin Tee Pee and runs to Green Mansions then back to the Tin Tee Pee for a cook-out. Check in time is 10 am at the Tin Tee Pee.
- Chestertown Farmers Market has over 24 vendors & 4-5 non profits signed up and will begin June 18th and run every Wednesday from 10 am to 2 pm until mid September. A request was made for someone to sell beverages (water, lemonade, coffee, etc) and the Chester Youth Commission has volunteered to fill this gap.