Minutes | March 22, 2013
Meeting Minutes: March 22, 2013
- Report of the St. Patrick’s Day Parade was given and it was a huge success! This will become another yearly event for our community.
- Wine Tasting Social: Tuesday, April 16th from 5:30 to 7:30 at The Bullhouse in Chestertown. All are welcome to attend this fundraiser for the Tri-Lakes Business Alliance so get the word out! Wines will be donated by local vendors and cheese platter by Oscars with additional d’oeuvres and various raffles. Music by Rich Ortiz and there will be a $20 donation at the door to benefit the Alliance.
- Dan Stec and Betty Little have been invited to attend one of our meetings.
- ATV Ride for a Cure Poker Run: May 4th. Ride starts at the Tin TeePee and will go into Chestertown and down to Green Mansions. There will be a $20 registration fee (includes a cook-out at the Tin Teepee at 4pm). All proceeds from the Poker Run will go to Linda Wells, age 26, eleven year Mesothelioma survivor to help defray ongoing medical costs. More information can be found at www.Kayaking4aCure.org or contact Don Butler #573-4386 or Mike Lewis #928-7449.
- Golf Outing: June 14th at Green Mansions. Fundraiser for the Tri-Lakes Business Alliance. More details to follow.
- Place Mats for restaurants are being designed with dates of the upcoming year’s events to be used by the local restaurants.
- Confirmed dates for the upcoming year:
o Wine Tasting Fund Raiser: April 16th.
o Mixer: May 15th @ Railroads on Parade – 5:00 to 7:00pm.
o Car Hops: May 3rd, June 7th, July 5th, August 2nd, September 6th, October 4th.
o Taste of the Tri-Lakes: November (to coincide with the Rotary Tree Lighting)
o Brant Lake Winter Carnival: sometime in February 2014
o St. Patrick’s Day Parade: March 8, 2014
Meeting was adjourned at 10:00 am.
Next meeting: Friday, April 5, 2013 ~ 9am ~ at the Panther Mountain Inn.