• Veteran’s Day Parade: Nov 10 – Saturday – 10:30AM Parade in Chestertown from Church St to Memorial at the Town Hall. Marchers and Floats are welcome and encouraged. 11:00 ceremony followed by open house at Legion of what has been completed thus far / also ticket sales in auditorium for basket raffle. 12:30 Variety show. 1:30 Basket raffle fundraiser drawing. Contact person is Joanne Ellsworth at 518-494-3642.
• Taste of the Tri-Lakes is November 27. Restaurants – please let us know if you’ll be participating this year as the more the merrier! Meeting on Nov. 14th so if you can help out feel free to attend! The Rotary will again have the Memory Tree so mark your calendars!
• Bed Tax / Occupancy Tax monies. We’ll be submitting our applications as a group with a focus on providing ‘Heads in Beds’ and events that bring people to our area.
• Glens Falls National with have a First Time Homeowner event at The Odd Duck on Nov. 29th from 4PM-6PM with info on area real estate, loans, etc.
• Hudson Headwaters came out with their free bi-yearly magazine – lots of good info so pick up a copy and check it out!
• With the hope of generating more interest and attendance, it was voted to change the TLBA meetings to once a month – the 2nd Friday of each month and ‘special meetings’ will be scheduled for the individual events held throughout the year.
• Gore Mt. will be ‘turning the guns on’ the week after Veterans Day weekend, weather permitting.
Next Meeting Friday, December 14th, 2018 – 9:00 a.m. at Panther Mt. Inn