September 25, 2018
- Chestertown Farmers Market: Finished our 6th year with a record day of over 1500 people. Pura Vida Fisheries will be at the All Brands Redemption Center at the Rte 8/9 light in town on Wednesdays from 10AM – 2PM along with one of our vegetable vendors so you can still get your fresh fish and produce for a few weeks more!
- Rum Runners Weekend: Another success – committee is thinking about changing it up next year with a 1950’s theme? Oktoberfest? Again, business and individual participation on organizing and planning these events is always welcome!
- Taste of the Tri-Lakes: November 27th.
- Bed Tax monies: All committee heads should get their Occupancy Tax applications in to both towns soon for 2019 funding. A meeting of committee heads will be planned.
- YMCA: Temporarily at the Chester Municipal Center and hope to be back at Tannery Pond Rd by November 1st.